5.11 XPRT Folder
BladeThe XPRT™ Folder is for the hard-charging Tactical User who needs a versatile tool they can depend on. Its top-tier components, functional yet comfortable design, and great styling combine to make our premium blade a credible piece that deserves space in every knife case.
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state, federal, and international laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation, use, or resale of our knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement agencies.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not and will not sell knives to minors.
Please consult your product warranty for complete information regarding the scope of the warranties we provide with regard to our knives.
Availability: In Stock
• 3.75” flat grind Clip Point blade with plain recurve edge
•Crucible CPM S30V blade steel
• Ambidextrous positive grip thumb studs for easy, quick deployment
• Subdued black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
• 5.25” closed, 9” open
• Liner lock construction-420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
• Contoured handle with G10 Scales
• Protruding handle and liners on back of handle provide pressure point manipulation/impact tool
• Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
• Lanyard hole
• Torx®wrench included for carry clip adjustment
• Mike Vellekamp Design/Fox Knives USA