5.11 Tac-NFO2 - Glove
Tac NFO2™ Gloves
Overview of the 5.11 Tactical/Ironclad relationship.
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear®, 5.11 Tactical® gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. Our commitment to functional innovation and unparalleled quality, combined with Ironclad’s dedication to superior fit and tactility, means you can trust our gloves as you navigate through the day’s challenges.
Our new Tac NFO2 Tactical Gloves feature exceptional fit and dexterity and innovations you won’t find elsewhere. We replaced the common Nomex® fourchettes with tough but pliable goatskin to give your fingers three sides of protection. This also helps keep the fingers from twisting, as you’ve seen on so many other flight gloves. Tac NFO2 gloves are made with the patented TacticalTouch™ construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out, or irritate you. A single piece of leather forms the palm and underside of the fingers, and wraps up and over the fingertips, leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for remarkable touch and zero irritation. We added a padded goatskin knuckle protector that allows your hand to flex naturally but absorbs bumps and dings unlike standard flight gloves. To keep bulk and snag hazards minimized, we use a gathered elastic wrist closure with a goatskin pull tab
Availability: In Stock
Whether you’re drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad®, answer the call.
- Nomex® flash protection on wrist, and back of hand and fingers
- Goatskin leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes, and knuckle reinforcements.
- Tactical Touch™ precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort. (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Seamless palm for better grip and no irritation
- Gathered elastic wrist closure with Goatskin leather reinforced pull tab and edge binding
- Built with American made Nomex® fabric