5.11 Scout Folder
The Scout Folding Knife is a workhorse folder with a standard blade size. Its ergonomic, comfortable handle shape, finger choil and top spine jimping on the blade provide improved user-control. The Scout Folding Knife’s conventional spear point blade makes it perfect for your everyday carry blade, handling any task you face with ease.
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state, federal, and international laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation, use, or resale of our knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement agencies.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not and will not sell knives to minors.
Please consult your product warranty for complete information regarding the scope of the warranties we provide with regard to our knives.
Availability: In Stock
• AUS 8 blade steel
• 3.5” flat grind plain edge Spear Point blade
• Blade-Tech® V-Hole in blade for easy, quick deployment
• Subdued Black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
• 4.75” closed, 8.25” open
• Liner lock construction-Nested 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
• Comfortably-shaped G10 Scales (.08” thick)
• Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
• Lanyard hole
• Heavy-Duty pivot post and screw with Torx®fasteners
• Torx® wrench included for carry clip adjustment
• Mike Vellekamp design