5.11 MEN'S PDU CLASS B SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
This shirt is made with a polyester cotton blend for a professional appearance and comfort that incorporates Teflon for stain resistance. The body features sewn-in military creases on the front and back.
There are functional epaulets on each shoulder with reinforced box stitching at end and a button and button hole near the neck end. Bi-swing shoulder design allows for extra movement through the back shoulder and stitched eyelets on the underarm for ventilation. Two welt openings along side seam for microphone cord access. The hem is a Fish Tail design. The pocket design has two chest pockets with stitched pleats and pencil pockets on each flap. The pocket has hook and loop flaps with a button applied for appearance only.
Availability: In Stock
Stitching & Finishing:
- Stitches per inch are 10 - 12 on all operations
- Triple needle stitching on the patented document pockets, chest pockets, armholes, back yoke, and bi swing gussset.
- Center front placket is 1 1/2" wide with double needle stitching on both side.
- Pocket flaps, collar edge have 1/4" double needle topstitch
- Hem is clean finished with a double roll turn back edge and ¼” single needle stitching.
- 2 Vertical bar tacks on each of the pocket flaps spaced 1 1/2" apart for the Pen opening
- Single needle edgestitch on front yoke, side welt openings, badgetab, and epaulets
- Individually packaged in a poly bag like a dress shirt with plastic clips, cardboard collar band, and a molded plastic butterfly at center front.
Bartack & Reinforcement:
- Top and bottoms opening of Document pocket
- Bottom miter corners of the Document pocket
- Top corners of pocket flaps
- Top corners of chest pocket
- Top and bottoms opening of side welt openings
- 3/4" up from side seam on the Bi-swing gusset
- 1 1/2" long pen guide on each pocket hidden under the flap
This shirt has a grommeted badge holder, working epaulets
65% polyester 35% cotton Twill with Teflon